My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blind Contour March06: Topic 'Hot'.

I finished before realizing there was a topic this time. Heh.

Roomate:
BCF_March06
He loves cowboys. Click for larger image.
.....
See more Blind Contour First Friday MARCH:
InkFinger Laurelines The Seekspeak Karen’s Blog Apple-Pine Donna Darko Monkeypaints Callathump Julie's Journal Rachael Fowler Koula Carolyn Wally Torta Learning Daily Nelly Nortay Aquarius Art Pen and Paper Wendy Sketch Monkey Blues Penny's Blog Dave Howard SideShowPost Designerm It was This Big! Hashi Works Diahn Ott Aesthetic Choices Unicorn Child Inner Zinc Julie's Pictures Mikaelah Matt Kirkland Gas Water Nothing Ken McCarthy Raebean Bri Johnson

6 Comments:

Blogger "Maggie & Kevin" said...

Beautiful, simplistic line work and the color you've added sets this illustration off nicely!

3/03/2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger fabulon7 said...

Your roommate looks less like my Prime Minister than the last guy, but they both love cowboys.

3/05/2006 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday you will end up in California. When you do, I and 40,000 assorted pieces of sashimi are waiting to drown you. -af19

3/12/2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Jade L Blackwater said...

I love this one... especially the way in which it was developed with the "cowboys" sort of after-the-fact... I like to imagine all sorts of things that your subject might be pondering while sitting in that chair. :)

3/21/2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jade L Blackwater said...

oops... ummm... sorry to be such a dork, I misunderstood your description (read too fast), and I now see that "Hot" was the topic... but I still like to imagine all the things the subject might be thinking. :)

3/21/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

This is hawesome. Just a few lines made a beautiful, flowy illo. I love it.
love

5/05/2006 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Art Blogs Top List